DisruptHR Madison is in SEVEN days (and if you are just hearing about it now, I apologize profusely). We would love for you to join us!
Have you purchased your tickets yet?
Yes? Thanks, you’re swell.
If not, here are 7 reasons to attend Disrupt Madison on June 23rd .
2. It’s an inaugural event so you never know what will happen. We guarantee laughs and a little controversy.
3. Your ticket purchase supports baby animals at the Henry Vilas Zoo.
4. We have speakers coming in from all over Wisconsin who are doing amazing things ALL OVER THE WORLD.
5. It’s way better than watching reruns of “The Office”.
6. FREE BEER* The High Noon Saloon will be serving up cold beer on a hot day (*one adult beverage per person with admission).
7. You can hit the Breese Steven’s Bodega at 4 p.m. and then get your networking on across the street starting at 5 p.m. AND if you are really ambitious you can stay for the post show 9 p.m. band. Can you say triple header?
And in all seriousness, THANK YOU for your interest and support. We look forward to seeing you on June 23rd.
NEED TICKETS? Click HERE to purchase.
For questions, contact:
Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek (The Apu Group)
Laura Gmeinder (Laura Gmeinder Coaching & Consulting, LLC)