Work With Me (It's fun, I promise!)
I've worked with:
AAA Wisconsin // A Journaled Life // Business Volunteer Network // Dane County Administrators of Volunteer Services // American Family's DreamBank as Dreamer of the Month // Greater Madison Area Society of Human Resource Management // Junior League of Madison // Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority // Ladies Who Lead Workshops // Leadership Greater Madison // Madison Area Business Consultants // Mega Rentals, Inc. // Oregon High School // Pet Friendly Sitting Services // She's Incorporated // Shining Star Christian Schools // Today's Leading Women // Verona Public Library // University of Wisconsin- School of Pharmacy // Women of Worth (WOW) LaCrosse chapter // Women of Purpose Madison, WI // and many others clients who wish to remain confidential.
Upcoming projects: Department of Workforce Development in partnership with the University of Wisconsin- Madison Department of Continuing Studies. See more by visiting my SPEAKER page.
You may be a good fit to work with me if you can relate.
Ladies Who Lead:
- You are having huge success in your career, yet you still feel unfulfilled.
- You make choices based on fear instead of living courageously.
- You feel stuck. You know you have a bigger purpose, you're just not sure what *it* is (you know *it* your passion, purpose, potential, element, north star...it's all the same jam).
- You are unsure of yourself and your abilities. That doubt is holding you back.
- You are considering starting your own business but need a strategy to ditch corporate life.
- You are struggling in your business, feeling frustrated or burned out.
- Your team's morale is low. Many don't love what they do- and it shows. Communication and trust are lacking.
- You spend all of your time managing and on your own work. You don't have time- or energy- to lead your team.
Let me help you get from where you are (frustrated, burned out, stuck) to where you want to be (even if your not sure *where* that is) with proven strategies that quickly bring results, engagement and a new sense of what's possible.
Harness your strengths -what makes you unique- to stand apart from the competition. Not sure how? That's where I come in. Together we will connect the dots. We will figure out why you are feeling the way you are feeling and focus on getting you to the feeling you desire.
I provide my clients with a combination of services focusing on leadership development and employee engagement.
I support my clients in a variety of ways including: individual and group coaching, business consulting (HR and strategic focus), motivational speaking, workshop/ retreat facilitation and leadership training.
Interested in working with me?
I look forward to connecting with you to find how I can best support you. Please request a consult below to discuss your situation (or email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org):