Do you love helping people?
Are you the friend that everyone turns to for advice (or a little pick me up)?
Are you looking for your chance to shine?
Do you want to make an immediate contribution?
Do you want to get more experience in HR, adult education, coaching, leadership development, social media, writing, event planning and more?
Do you love variety?
If so, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
I'm recruiting for an intern. Not just any intern but someone who wants to change the world with me. A sidekick on the journey of a lifetime.
Coursework focused on Human Resources, Adult Education, Communications, Business, Journalism or other related majors. Internship needs to be for college credit.
Can do mindset. See lemons, think lemonade...with strawberries and fresh mint. Creativity is a plus!
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication both spoken and written. Not stuffy, just professional. If you are a grammar queen and love proof reading you would be the ying to my yang.
Willingness to represent my company and brand to media outlets and potential clients. (don't worry, no scary cold calling I'm thinking more of pitching story ideas and assisting with client communication and proposals.)
Ideally 10 hours a week (more? less? let's talk!)
What's in it for me?
Hey, that's a fair question. I was an intern not too long ago myself so I get it.
Here's what the position offers:
- Course credit
- Unpaid but lots of perks!
- A patient, encouraging mentor
- Flexible schedule- some work together, some remotely
- Complimentary coaching (up to 4 sessions a month)
- Introductions and networking opportunities with cool, connected people
- Travel opportunities (as they come up)
- A glowing reference (if it's earned- of course)
If you are interested, please submit a 3 minute video (see below) and your resume (or link to your LinkedIn profile) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2016.
Please answer the following:
1.Why are you the best candidate for this position?
2. Share a time you went above and beyond to help someone and made a significant impact in their life. What did you learn?
3. What are you looking forward to learning from me?
4. How does this internship fit into your personal and professional development plans?
5. Anything else you'd like to share?