[ biz & hr CONSULTING ]
Harness your strengths -what makes you unique- to stand apart from the competition.
Not sure how? That's where I come in. Together we will connect the dots.
Let me help you get from where you are to where you need to be (even if your not sure *where* that is) with proven strategies that quickly bring engagement, results and a new sense of what's possible.
I've Supported Executives and Entrepreneurs Associated With Businesses Large and Small:
AAA Wisconsin // A Journaled Life // The Alliance // Business Volunteer Network (United Way) // City of Madison- Stoughton Road Business Walk // Corporate Life is Hell // Dane County Administrators of Volunteer Services // Department of Workforce Development // The Doyenne Group Business Retreats // Disrupt Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Des Moines // Greater Madison Area Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) // Junior League of Madison // Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority // Ladies Who Lead // Leadership Greater Madison // Madison Area Business Consultants // Mega Rentals, Inc. // Pet Friendly Sitting Services // SCORE // She's Incorporated // Shining Star Christian Schools // Short Stack Eatery // University of Wisconsin- School of Pharmacy // University of Wisconsin- Division of Continuing Studies // Wisconsin Business World // Word Peace // and many other clients who wish for our work to remain confidential.
“Working with Laura is a pleasure. From the initial planning meeting with her and my program partner, Laura came fully prepared with a proposal and she listened to our input on how her session fit into the larger program. She has a calm professional presence and I look forward to working with Laura again in the future!”
Robert Toomey, Program Director – Leadership, Management & Workplace Skills, University of Wisconsin- Division of Continuing Studies
Completed Client Projects Include:
- Marketing and branding for course launch and enrollment.
- Creating a coaching culture: strategy, training program, implementation and follow up support.
- Revamping manager meetings to align with company vision and business needs with a focus on fostering an environment of open communication and trust.
- Recruiting cycle strategies to increase candidate quality/quantity.
- Process and procedures enhancements with a focus on leaders (owners) freeing up time to work on growing the business (and less time in the business).
- Strategic employee survey created and administered to increase communication and improve trust (and from the results, the action plans to make that happen).
- Executive and group coaching.
- Retreat planning and facilitation.
- Create and implement mentor/ mentee program.
- Leadership & Emotional Intelligence (EQ) coaching and training.
- Creating a work life inclusive culture.
- Mastermind and strategy session focused on activating thought leaders and ambassadors
- Social media 101 (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pintrest and blogging)
- Content creation, visibility strategies and mindset.
- PR & HR representation at meetings, events, conference, fairs, etc.
- Side gig and new business mentor
"Laura Gmeinder is the calm to my storm. She also just has a way with words. She makes everyone feel special and excited to be part of something awesome! Her Facebook posts, blogs, and twitter posts amaze me. Laura is incredibly creative."
Coreyne Woodman- Holoubek, President, Disrupt Madison & Milwaukee, VP & CHRO, Contracted Leadership
I've worked with Laura in several capacities over the years. She is very professional and passionate about her business. She is dedicate to helping people get what they want out of life whether by supporting management and employees in a business setting or coaching individuals. She also has a strong background in training and loves to do motivational speaking. In particular, my solo HR group was very pleased with Laura's presentation on using coaching skills (powerful questions) to enhance employee relations and engagement. I would highly recommend working with Laura!
Jennifer Wilkie, PHR, Human Resources Manager/ SHRM Solo group member
We may be a good fit to collaborate if you can relate:
- You are struggling in your business, feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or burned out.
- You spend all of your time managing and on your own work. You don't have time- or energy- to lead your team.
- Your team's morale is low. Many don't love what they do- and it shows. Communication and trust are lacking.
- You want to increase your visibility and results. $$$
- You are looking for creative ideas to grow your business or transform your workplace.
"Laura is one of the most dynamic and hard working individuals that I’ve had the pleasure to work with. Her enthusiasm and genuine desire to help others, both personally and professionally, is contagious.
Steve Stone, President Association of Builders & Contractors (retired), Board member SCORE
Work With Me!
I look forward to connecting with you to find how I can best support you and your business. Please request a consult below or email firstname.lastname@example.org